• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

does any body know when the new series starts in england.

Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil~Exodus 23:2

Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself.~Lao Tzu

And mankind is naught but a single nation~quran

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure when it starts in England but I have heard that Channel 4 is supposed to announce their line up in March. Maybe that will give you an answer. I've looked around and have heard everything from it starting in March to June. Sorry I couldn't be any more help.

Yeah, re-runs are for the birds! :) This week looks like it's going to be a good episode. Claire remembering what happened to her and another hatch discovered. I can't wait. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Hmmm... I'm sure it'd be somewhere online./quote]

any one know a wedsite that would be liikely to say

Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil~Exodus 23:2

Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself.~Lao Tzu

And mankind is naught but a single nation~quran

Yeah, I'm really tired of the repeats too. They say that the ones they're showing are being shown for a reason. To help understand up coming episodes and such. I just wish they would get on with the new shows. Reading some stuff about the new ones, it sounds like they will be some entertaining ones.

-Gichin Funakoshi

• 2 weeks later...

That balloon dude was freaking me out when he started talking about traps. Jack and Locke should have been a little more concerned IMO. I was telling them, "Come one guys, he's an Other".

Ana Lucia hit it on the head. Jack and Locke are too busy being concerned with Locke and Jack. :lol:

Next week looks good. It is next week isn't it? Can we get a confirmation on that?

Yowza! :o

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

Yeap! We're supposed to have two more new episodes before another re-run. I think Henry Gale at the end may have made Jack and Locke realize how petty they have been with each other. Did you guys notice at the beginning what Locke said to Ana-Lucia? "You're running like the devil is chasing you". Did that ring a bell for anyone? Desmond said the exact same thing to Jack in the stadium were they were both running in an earlier episode. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

Oh good spotting. They cast Henry perfectly. He's kinda weird looking and his bulbous eyes kinda freak me out. He just looks like an Other.

Oh and to add onto my post...

Something has got to be waiting for Sayid, Charlie and Anna at the balloon. Maybe they'll have a run-in with Mr. Cloud or they will have walked into a trap just like Henry said... I'm thinking a group of the Others may be there.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."