• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any "LOST" fans here?

gheinisch

I have to admit to being one. I love the show. Trying to figure out and look for the "bad" numbers turning up every where is great fun. The season 2 premier was very good I thought. What did you guys and girls think?

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been watching it aswell. When does the second season start in USA? We dont get it till later in AUS.

My Nidan Grading! Check it Out: http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27140

OSU!

"Behind each triumph are new peaks to be conquered." - Mas Oyama

Dojo Kun:http://www.diegobeltran.com/htms/dojo/dojokun.htm

https://www.kyokushinkarate.cjb.net

The first show was this past wednesday the 21st here in the US. It was great. I could tell you all about it but I don't want to spoil it for you. Just keep your eyes open for the numbers and pay attention to the names mentioned. :)

-Gichin Funakoshi

B3N - Don't read if you don't want to know about the show. :)

It still is a little unclear. What we know so far is there is a living quarters down there with a lot of older model equipment and such, there is also some modern stuff in there as well. IT appears to be set up for two people but we see only one. The start of the episode shows someone going through a morning routine when there is an explosion. Locke, Jack, Kate and Hurley have blown the hatch from above. If you pay close attention you'll will notice that the man in the hatch goes to the old computer and keys in the "numbers" (4,8,15,16,23,42) and hits the execute button. He also injects himself with something, on the bottle you will see CR 4815162342. CR stands for controlled release. There is also a mural on the wall in the hatch that has the numbers in it as well. The painting has a sun on it with 108 in the middle. The sum of the numbers equal 108. Hmmm...... The very end of the show reveals that the man is someone that Jack had meet in a stadium in one of his flash backs. The mans name is Desmond. Walt also makes an appearence in the show. What else do you want to know?? There is a lot more that happened in the show.

Here's a link to a German forum about the show that has some good pics of the hatch.

http://www.dieoxidiertenschweine.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=228&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

-Gichin Funakoshi

• 2 weeks later...

Lost is the first show in recent years that has actually been able to hold my attention enough to watch it each week. I missed a good number of episodes last season for work... I need to buy the DVD.

My Dad is going to play the numbers in the lottery... I'll freak out if he wins... then immediately cancel my students loans and prepay the next three years of college....

They say the first season DVD's have a bunch of hidden easter eggs in them, to where you can put in codes and have different things pop up. Good luck with the lotto, but can you imagine how many people are playing those numbers? He may have to spilt it several ways. :) It's a good show that keeps your interest.

-Gichin Funakoshi