• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Its our turn

lapulid2

Well, first let me say that it has been a privilege and an honor to be able to help out in a time of need, on behalf of every Houstonian I know including myself. We find it unfortunate that your newfound home is now under a threat of its own and you may have to move to a safer place once again. As for me, well, I will remain and protect what little I have and plan to be here to aid those in need after the storm. I am a strong believer in the power of the human mind, so please keep Houston in mind, in a positive light so that we may overcome anything headed our way this weekend. I'm off to board up. Thank you! :wave:

<-----------the art of people folding!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I was going to hit the road west to San Antonio early this morning around 3:00 AM, thinking traffic would be lightest then, but noooooooo...

It's bumper-to-bumper ever since 4:00 PM yesterday. Officials say the in-bound lanes of I-10 are going to be reversed to allow more traffic to flow, but I'll probably wait until the middle of the night again to try getting out.

The last thing I want to find myself in is running out of gas in the middle of no where and the only gas stations around out of gas, and a hurricane bearing down on us.

JKN Dean

I heard that people moved 20 miles in 9 hours.

Best of luck to all of you in Texas. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Good luck, and stay safe.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."