• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

finding a JJ or BJJ dojo...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I cant say I know much about Tai Kai either, but Im pretty sure that they're Machado affiliates. Personally, I believe that the Machado's are better than their cousins, even though the Gracies get all the hype, the Machado's are much quicker and more willing to experiment and adapt.

I agree with subgrappler, also I hear the machado's teach more and more in detail with there instruction. I hear the gracie's hold back. accept for Renzo.

That may be true, my friend belongs to Carlos Machado's school in Texas and he says that he goes into depth about everything, and will give you alternatives to something to suit your style.

Josh Koscheck the human blanket

Thats cool! Same I had a friend who went to a Royce Gracie seminar. HE started telling me about a guy at the end of the seminar asking Royce gracie about he had a hard time with a certain sub and wanted to see what he can do to make it work.

Royce says "Yeah I will tell you for 80 dollars" If the guy already paid for the seminar royce should at least help him out. Shows how money hungry he was.

Then again my friend could have been full of it.

Oh well!

Thats cool! Same I had a friend who went to a Royce Gracie seminar. HE started telling me about a guy at the end of the seminar asking Royce gracie about he had a hard time with a certain sub and wanted to see what he can do to make it work.

Royce says "Yeah I will tell you for 80 dollars" If the guy already paid for the seminar royce should at least help him out. Shows how money hungry he was.

Then again my friend could have been full of it.

Oh well!

He may not be full of it, I have heard similar stories

Josh Koscheck the human blanket

you should start jujutsu. it is an integrated martial art, with grips, kicks, punches, locks, throws, and has many ex grappler and pro wrestlers (at least in the balkan states and the rest of continental europe).