• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Karate???

Shonuff

Hello,

This is my first post here. My whole life ive been interested in martial arts. I took 3 classes when i was like 7 or so as a free thing for my friends birthday. I have family members in the arts.

Recently ive been interested in taking up a MA.As i said ive always been interested and I want to get excersize and dedicate myself to something other than sitting on the couch and working. There is a school about 10 min from my house that teaches Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Karate. Im going to check out a class and see what its like.

So does anyone have any opinions or thoughts on this art?..... Thanks

Heres the school: http://www.seitokaratedo.com/

" Kiss my Converse! "

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Although I have heard mixed reviews about Sensei Koeppel, the system itself is EXCELLENT and I highly recommend it.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

I've had an opportunity to meet Sensei Koeppel when he came to teach a seminar at a karate camp I attended last month. I was pretty impressed by what I saw. He seemed to know his stuff very well. If he has passed that on to his students, that school should be pretty decent and a good idea to pursue.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Thanks alot guys. Im going to check out a class this week.

Can you give me an idea of what to expect from a first class? Because I wont be starting my training the same time as the rest of the class, so im basically just jumping into the mix, correct?

" Kiss my Converse! "