• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Class prices.

3000$ all the way to black belt

How much training does that get you? How often a week?

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My school is $85 a month, unlimited classes.

Our class sched is

Mon/Wed 6-7 and 7-8

Thur. open class from 6-7, and class 7-8

Fri. 6-7

Sat 11-12, open class from 12-1

I pay $50 a month due to my wife's boss has a deal with the instructor for a discout if she brings anybody in. Her boss is also friends with the instructor.

I get in 5 hours a week of class. When I 1st started I was doing 6-7 hours a week, but I wasn't giving my body enough time to rest so I was always sore. So I kicked it back to the 2 classes on Mon/Wed and 1 class on Fir.

Jeebs, if you sign up, you'll pay alot less than the students do at my school... it's about $125 US dollars per month for unlimited attendance or something like that. We're quite expensive. :P. I could be wrong about that number, though, I don't pay much attention to what the students pay... I just teach and and do 540's and 720's like a maniac most of the time.

Cho Dan Hapkidoist and trickster.

I pay $50/ month at my school, which includes the opportunity to hit 4 classes a week, and covers the gym membership so I can lift weights. I am a black belt there, and help to teach as well, so the instructor cuts me some slack.

• 4 weeks later...