• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Evolution of Kyokushin

Superfoot

Yes. The Website was Brazilian.

Thanx for the props guys and the membership. Hope I dont lose it...

I found a Kyokushin school headed by Hanshi Steve Arneil in Wimbledon. Unfortunately, his classes are during the working week, whilst I am at University. I reckon I can still make it by train though. Kyokushin seems to illustrate both a philosophical and combat doctrine that I always loved about martial arts, so even though I cannot study it at the moment, I'm so curious that I read and watch as much of it as I can. I hope I can make the classes. It should be fun!

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do that also Goju_boi. But Kyokushin Instructionals are in short supply in Britain, and I only have a few. Of course their are loads online, but no-one seems to review them, so I'm a bit apprehensive to buy them.

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

Yes, I do that also Goju_boi. But Kyokushin Instructionals are in short supply in Britain, and I only have a few. Of course their are loads online, but no-one seems to review them, so I'm a bit apprehensive to buy them.
well that's why youre a member of this forum.You can start a thread on instructional videos to see which are good and which are not.
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Superfoot

Go and train with Hanshi Arneil. You wont regret it. His attention to detail is incredible and at over 70 he still trains regularly and flies all over the world doing seminars.

He was the first man in Kyokushin to do the 100 man Kumite and was actually adopted by Mas Oyama.

Instructional videos are a good point of reference but when you need to ask a question you need a good instructor on hand to answer them. And you wont find very many much better than Hanshi Arneil.

BTW He is hosting the IFK World Knockdown tournament at Crystal Palace on Saturday 8th October if you can get a ticket its going to be a great day.

Osu!

Why is it, when all is said and done, that more is said than done - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Superfoot

Go and train with Hanshi Arneil. You wont regret it. His attention to detail is incredible and at over 70 he still trains regularly and flies all over the world doing seminars.

Yes ,since your in UK, i was wondering why you don't train under Hanshi Arneil .

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike