worst martial arts movie ever

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz..ya well ur poor perfetic opinion means nothing to me,and he cant be that bad of a martial artist if he is a black belt in shotokan,and he did help chuck norris in karate,so anyway,he could kick your ass anyday.no offence.lolz

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

I don't know what you guys are talking about.... Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was amazing. Also check out Iron Monkey that was great...

For crappy movies... it would have to be American Ninja part 3 I believe. The black guy and Joe just beat up a bunch of ninjas and the black guys says... "can't we fight someone else besides ninjas... I'm sick of fighting ninjas" What a riot!!!! Great Plot too!!!

HEHE

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

NO I've never seen the old one. Is it any good?

Has anyone ever seen the old documentary Budo The Art of Killing?

That is a documentary of Japanese masters and their ways of training. It was made back in the early 80's but was one of the best movies I've ever seen. Those guys are just plain CRAZY!!!

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Awesome, I'll hafta go pick that up. Well, the old one is really cool. I bought it about 7 months ago. I havent watched it since though. I dont know why. I used to rent it all the time and watch it soooooooo much, but when I bought it, I kinda lost interest. *shrugs* Its not like the new one. Same name, totally different storyline.