• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen that movie ram , and i will say that it is pretty good

american ninja was rubbish but i thought street fighter was pretty good, and i thought crouching tiger hidden dragon was absoulutely brilliant, ecspecially the weapon fight, breathtaking

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

You should, you can't call yourself a Martial Artist without seeing CTHD....IMHO

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Yeah..some ppl say its wickid..but im not that into the 'FAKE' stuff...like the matrix is wickid..no complaints...but now every movie trying to copy the matrix,'the one' was a wickid movie..just to much of the fake stuff.Im sure crouching tiger hidden dragon is really good..just that i heard ppl were a bit annoid with all the 'fake ' stuff...but i still wanna see it.

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Yeah I do agree that th plot was really sweet. The flying was cool looking but was a little upsetting that no one can actually do that!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I didn't really like crouching tigger but the worst of all is "Spiritual Kung Fu" old old Jackie Chan movie.

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

I heard some of jet li's first movies are really good,coz they consist of just martial arts,no effects,just pure fighting..i like those movies :nod:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!