• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What ever happened to Van Damme doin' K-1?

anyone know what the deal with van damme doin' k1 is now. rumor got started about a year ago but i havent heard anything yet. he apparently made some friends at k1 filming a movie and somehow got connected so now he wants to fight. anyone?

<-----------the art of people folding!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

There is a possibilty that he was just using that to increase hype for himself to promote his new movie, Kumite (which last I heard isn't going to be finished). I don't know how well he would do either. I don't follow K-1 too closely, but would van Damme be an old man?

McNerny :)

A good technique is beautiful but a beautiful technique is not always good.

-Hirokazu Kanazawa

Kumite still says it's in production according to this http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000241/ , but that doesn't mean anything.

I don't follow K-1 too closely either, but that would certian help or hurt him if he was to compete. Help his rep if he won, and looked good, and kill hurt if he lost... probably his rep, and acting career.

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

• 2 weeks later...
anyone know what the deal with van damme doin' k1 is now. rumor got started about a year ago but i havent heard anything yet. he apparently made some friends at k1 filming a movie and somehow got connected so now he wants to fight. anyone?

I'm guessing he sobered up & realized it was a dumb idea. 8)

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

yeah he is to old now...... i dont know where i heard this from or even if its true that van dam never did competitions all his ms is just show like jackie chan.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.