• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ive never thought of that in that way but that is pretty good.

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

• 1 month later...

As it has been decided the running and fighting and running and fighting strategy is a bad idea. What is the best way to fight multiple attackers? In shotokan we train to strike with one or two hits to incapacitate the attacker and move on to the next. What are other strategies that have been proven effective?

Gi, Yu, Rei, Jin, Makoto, Melyo, Chugo

dont stay in the same place, constantly move and attack. Also, when fighting multiple opponents you need to break out those techniques that are really nasty that can end a fight really quick.

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

I am 5'7", and 245. I sure won't be using that tactic anytime soon.

The best tactic may be the first part....run.

Otherwise, you have to be efficient in what you do. Kick a knee, kick a groin, gouge an eye, etc. You don't want to dance with multiple attackers.

y would they do that? it wouldn't b wise 2 b the fastest and run up the enemy alone because they don't even no how good the enemy is. even if that situation did happen, they would eventually figure out the pattern. i don't think it is even possible 2 take out a person in about three seconds because they should b close. if ur fighting multiple enemies run and let them chase u then stop immediately and kick the first person that is closer 2 u or let him strike and use him as a shield. when one starts 2 attack, throw ur shield at him and use combos. ur on ur own now. if u find a weapon around u, use it. mind ur surroundings.

First courage, second power, and then technique.