• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great movie, one of the best ive seen. the only problem, I saw it in some asian language so I was stuck trying to figure out the story line.
well maybe you saw it at the movie theaters,I heard they didn't have dubbing or sub titles.In the dvd they have both dubbing and subtitles.
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Hey,

I have never actually seen the movie, but I heard all of the stunts were real with no special effects or wire work. Some of the stunts were supposedly really good, too. I want to see it.

McNerny :)

A good technique is beautiful but a beautiful technique is not always good.

-Hirokazu Kanazawa

Hey,

I have never actually seen the movie, but I heard all of the stunts were real with no special effects or wire work. Some of the stunts were supposedly really good, too. I want to see it.

McNerny :)

youre right,I've also heard that the people took real hits when filming because they were ex thai fighters that din't care.
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

I watched it two weeks ago. I liked it, the stunts are really good. However, the action does take some time before arriving, but it's well worth the wait. My brother didn't like it however, he didn't like the storyline I believe. Nonetheless I'd recommend watching it for the stunts and Tony Ja's (I believe that's his name?) incredible athletic ability, but I wouldn't say it's my favourite martial arts movie.

• 2 weeks later...