• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sasha Mitchell - star of kickboxer 2,3, and 4

So what's the deal with this guy? Does he do like a Muay Thai/Karate/Jiu JItsu mix or what? I didn't know he was in the martial arts until i saw him do some moves in Step By Step, that corny sitcom that was axed years ago...

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yea, I used to watch Step by Step when I was little/younger. I admit it. It was corny but for some reason I still found time for it on my lonely Friday nights. Guess I'm just a corny guy :bawling: :razz:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

I saw him in kickboxer I or II, he looks awesome!

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Yeah! I saw him in Kickboxer 2, 3, and 4. I also saw him in a movie titled, Class of 1999 II:The Subtitute. The movies are corny, but, the fight scenes are interesting enough to watch. In kickboxer 3, 4 and class of 99, the fight scene look like authentic Muay Thai. Sasha Mitchell maybe practiced Muay Thai, or he trained well for the role. He seem fit enough.

By the way Jessica Alba (star of Dark angel) is learning Muay Thai now.

Heh, I reckon that dude does muay thai.

It's hard for a non-martial artist to imitate one, plus that guy clearly has mucles.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

• 3 weeks later...