• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

strangulation/neck breaks?

The key to breaking it is geting something behind it to pivot it on. I like to use my wrist, just under my thumb. Get it behind, hold on tight, and strike (hard) the chin up and towards your pivot.

It'll break.

Poke his eyes out first so he doesn't see what you're doing.

PhnxShnx

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, bones will break with enough pressure. I don't see many people discussing how to break a hip, though, even though that would be pretty darned effective of a way to end a conflict. How do you casually break someone's hip? It's strong enough and well enough reinforced as to make it pretty hard to generate the necessary force. Same with the neck; I carried a heavy wooden bookcase for half a mile on my head once, and I use my head as a striking tool for full body power strikes. The weak point there isn't the neck.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

i am very disappointed that people have actually been responding to this thread.

As well Ovine King. The link i presented covers this issue from a more sobering perspective. Unfortunately, i don't believe anyone has actually clicked on it.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

hey all i have to say guys is, i was a complete noob, trying to get any and all info in my head in the shortest amount of time. the post was study, i've taken up judo and its great. but anyways at least it showed i had some motivation

but yea, if i could, i'd have this post deleted.

Don't feel bad.

It's important to know how, for 2 reasons off the top of my head:

1) To recognize if someone is about to do it to you (this goes for any move). That is, to practice it, and have it practiced on you, so that you can see it coming a mile away.

2) To see (and feel it done to you) how easy it is.

It's important to understand just how delicate you are.

PhnxShnx