• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What if someone dishonored your sensei ??

this exact thing happened to me about 4 mounths ago. a man from another school came to ours and did about half a class (untill we got to push ups) he then said that his teacher could beat my teacher. my teacher just smiled and said thats great. i was really ticked off cause this guy came to OUR school to start trouble. two days later i saw the guy training at a local reccentre and asked if he wanted to go at it. about two minutes later he was haveing a hard time standing from my leg kicks and quit. after getting beaten he turned out to be an ok guy. i would challenge this guy and beat him in front of all his students, who knows he may take it back.

Fist visible Strike invisible

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to these people as as true disciple to your sensei it is your duty to defend his honor.

In asia they fight to the death for any slight that is put against there master.

You must avenge your sensei and challange this clown to a fight to the death. What you do is start a secret tournament. Simply called "The Kumite"

eventually you will fight other people and defeat them first in this same kumite. then you will fight the head dude. Before you fight this guy. You must first train by getting to chairs an spreading them out and going into the side splits on the chairs.

After that you are ready to fight.

you go fight the guy who dishonored your sensei by using a series of kicks. In the process he throws powder in your face and temporiarly blinds you. You still beat him with your kicks.

So go and avenge your Sensei.

Don't let know one dishonor your sensei

"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"

lol Karate25 , it just happened that i was watching "the last samurai" movie , so i guess i will go with that suggestion & storm the dojo :karate:

Seriously , i think it's more appropriate that i challenge him in the next tournament ( since i never got a response from him any way ) , thx all for ur replies

Actually, if you challenge him in a tournament, you would have to go to the promoter and request a special fight seperate from the standard brackets to fight him, assuming you are in different divisions.

An average promoter or judge will recognize this as an unnecessary grudge match and a liability.

Just let the situation drop. It is starting to look like you want a fight. This makes you the same or worse than someone who insults someone else.

lk

In all honesty I wouldn't worry about it. You offered him a challange right? He is ignoring you and won't accept the challange. So you have your answer there. Don't dwell on it. You know he is full of it... so move on!

There is better things you can do then dwelling on this issue, like focus on your training.

If someone said that about my instructor..i'd just shrug it off..why cause a scene? He has his opinion on your sensei..you know the truth. Yep..no need to worry about it.

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

There are three parts to the honor of a warrior. They are as follows:

Duty (loyalty)

Justice

Courage

Everythng else is a question of honor (yes, including honesty). Assuming the other instructor was lying about the tournament with the hopes of gaining a student, he is shifty and underhanded. These are loathesome qualities. Therefore, he is not worth the time of a warrior, he is beneath you. To truly be dutiful and loyal to your instructor in this instance, it is important to be sure your student knows the truth. We live in a time when justice is served by the law. Your unjust counterpart commits slander with his remarks. Take care of your student, don't give the fool another thought.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

We had a training session today , and before the class started , a green belt came to me and told me that he visited another dojo and met a co-intructor who was in charge of the class cause the original sensei wasn't there , any way , after introducing himself and all , that sempai at the other dojo told the guy from our school that he once fought my sensei in a tournament and that he won over him .

First let me tell you that this guy is 23 years old - 2 years older than me -I have NEVER seen him participating in any kind of tournaments , he is bad as an instructor - I have visited the school were he train once - his students are worse than him , and my sensei has stopped sparring since 1997 , probably at the time he was still a white belt . That statment made me real mad to say the last of it , I hate it when someone badmouth sensei so I sent him a message that dares him to fight me anytime , anywhere .

Do you think that i have done the right thing ??

That's something he and they would have to work out. None of your business.

Familiarity breeds contempt.