• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What if someone dishonored your sensei ??

People run their mouth all the time. You have to pick the ones that are worth responding to and, even then, limit yourself.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you go to karatekast.com and listen to episode 7, gm pat burleson talks about when he was training with bruce lee and they went to chinatown and some gangbangers came up and started talking about how bruce was a fake and gm b punched him out and bruce was very upset that he did that, so you may have loyalty to your sensei, but is he going to be happy that you are fighting

"Live life easy and peacefully, but when it is time to fight become ferocious."

He dishonered your sensei, your style, and your sensei's students and your self by such comments. Since he was faking it since your sensei stopped competing in 97 and the other guy was 15 at the time.

Don't listen to these people avenge your sensei and dojo. Storm this guys dojo with several of your students and avenge your sensei's honor with a fight to the death.

It is the only honorable way to to go.

STORM THAT DOJO!

Remember

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

In all seriousness I wouldn't worry about it. Just some goof ball braging about his skills. People do run there mouths all the time and not worth getting into it IMO. However, if you feel so slighted because of the remark just issue a challage to fight in the next tournament to step up or shut up. He probably will make some lame excuse why he can't go or he retired from tournment training any way.

I wouldn't really worry about it.

In all seriousness I wouldn't worry about it. Just some goof ball braging about his skills. People do run there mouths all the time and not worth getting into it IMO. However, if you feel so slighted because of the remark just issue a challage to fight in the next tournament to step up or shut up. He probably will make some lame excuse why he can't go or he retired from tournment training any way.

I wouldn't really worry about it.

Yeah i agree just dont worry about it

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/

He dishonered your sensei, your style, and your sensei's students and your self by such comments. Since he was faking it since your sensei stopped competing in 97 and the other guy was 15 at the time.

Don't listen to these people avenge your sensei and dojo. Storm this guys dojo with several of your students and avenge your sensei's honor with a fight to the death.

It is the only honorable way to to go.

STORM THAT DOJO!

Remember

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

lol Karate25 , it just happened that i was watching "the last samurai" movie , so i guess i will go with that suggestion & storm the dojo :karate:

Seriously , i think it's more appropriate that i challenge him in the next tournament ( since i never got a response from him any way ) , thx all for ur replies

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike