• No

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now I am,back when I was in high school I would jump down into the splits because people thought it was cool,but the next day I would be freaking sore.I should of warmed up before showing off he he :karate:

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Yeah, just a little amazed. I've heard stories of instructors coming from behind you and pushing you down but I've never personally seen it. My instructor walks around and helps the ones that clearly aren't putting any effort into the stretch but never puts their health in jeopardy.

<-----------the art of people folding!

• 7 months later...

:(

Uh, no. I'm pretty flexible, but not that flexible.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I have heard that sometimes whether or not you can do the splits has to do with genetics. Not for sure, though. I heard that Van Damme had some part of his leg muscles or tendons removed so that he could do his splits.

I have not been able to do it in 13 years. Been close, but usually when the adrenaline is running at tourneys.