• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Unante - the right moment to buy ?

Jeff604

Hi all,

I am currently planning to order the famous "Unante" by John Sells to complete my collection. But I have realized that two versions had been issued, one in 1995 and the other in 2000.

Does anyone know if a potential third version could be on its way ? 1995, 2000, 2005, sounds logical :wink: , though I don't know why the author felt the need to make a second version. Maybe his final goal was already reached in 2000.

Thanks !

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
If you're at all serious...I can ask my instructor. He's not really close friends with the author, but he knows him.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "at all serious", but if you could get this information, it would be very helpful.

Though, if you deem this would imply bothering people who have more serious things to do, just ignore my request. In any case, thanks for the proposal !

I've seen both versions and the newest one is more of an updated version of the older one. Meaning that it has all that the first one has but it corrects some errors in the book and has some more information that the original doesn't have. This is of course based on me thinking I know what your talking about.

The more you sweat in peace the less you bleed in war.

The Winner is the one who makes the fewest mistakes.

Oh, I'll ask him next time I see him (Tuesday). I thought you were making a joke or something...sorry. My gut reaction is that he isn't making another one. But like I said, I will ask.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/