• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wierd Days

Menjo

You kidding? I love the rain! It's fun to dance in and play in...just not to march in.

And snow is good too. It's especially fun when it's the good stuff you can use to have a snowball war with, and to go sledding.

Heheh, I'm sorry, I've lived here in OH for 4 years now, and I am still getting over the weather. There's actually rain here. And snow. I used to live in AZ. I saw snow once there. For twenty blessed minutes.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

lol, i know what your talking about living in canada actually does mean alot of snow so you grow to like it and living in the maritimes means lots of rain so you grow to love that as well,

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Rainy weather makes my joints ache horribly, and hence, i act miserable. I can actually predict stormfronts before the local news with the effect that the changes in pressure have on me.

Cold, sunless periods make me depressed. Im pretty sure its because of the cold...and lack of sun. I may have been frozen in another life, also, and that could put a damper on my disposition during those settings.

"What do you tell a guy with two black eyes?-nothing. Somebody's already told him. Twice."