• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wierd Days

Menjo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All I have to say is this .... live in Hurricane Katrina country and you will find out. I live in upstate New York, so we don't get much more than lots of snow, but I have lived through hurricanes and tornatos (sp?) in NJ alone. But it was no where near as bad as this (Hurricane Katrina).

I'm not picking on you (I definitely like your attitude as a MA), but weather down there ( in Hurricane Katrina country) sucks :( They need all the help they can get.

Laurie F

Sorry, I thought you ment the stuff going on down south. Anyways, I do get "under the weather" when it rains. I just feel like taking a nap. I don't feel down, I just don't feel like doing anything when it rains, except cuddle on the couch and watch a good movie, or sleep.

It rained for a bit today when I was at work, and I just wanted to come home and nap LOL. But I couldn't. I felt better after class, though.

Laurie F

There is actually some kind of disorder that occurs in the winter among some people. They get depressed because of the lack of sunlight, so they have "happy lamps" in their bedrooms or whatever, that emit UV rays and then they feel happier. I don't remember a lot of the specifics but it's something along those lines.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.