• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ahhh I cant take it anymore(George Dillman Rant)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks, in all reality, if you are fighting, and the opponent gets close enough to lay their hands on you, you got a heck of alot more problems than worrying about dimmak or silly pressure points. :D

With dimmak, I'll agree with you. I won't agree with "silly" pressure points however. Close in there are many pressure points that can be attacked if you know where they are, and how to utilize them. They are especially useful, but not exclusive for, people of smaller stature, such as women, against a much larger and stronger opponent.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

There are several instances where children have died from cardiac arrest due to being hit in the chest with baseballs. Those strikes were in no means directed or targeted with intent to kill. They are just unfortunate accidents. Are those a form of Dim Mak?

Now I can’t personally confirm an actual ‘death touch’ technique causing someone to die but it is not something I can totally dismiss. Many techniques were perfected on unwilling participants in the past, in many systems. I’m sure a death blow was a technique that was experimented with, as well. However, the ‘death touch’ has been overly hyped due to Bloodsport.

Don't dismiss something just because you haven't seen it.

The only thing for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Wow im suprised at how many replies ive been getting for this topic...Argg he(Dillman) keeps that stupid Dim Mak fairy tale alive which im starting to really get annoyed with. Plus Bloodsport(Real Bad Movie) keeps making that myth mainstream which is extremly damaging which those who've seen the movie run to Dillmans class like blind sheep

28 movies, 50 years Godzilla is King of the Monsters

"nothing like a good workout" Paul Pheonix

I saw this on National Geographic last night. They had one of George "Dillbert" (as I call him) guys try and knock out a scientist with this "no touch KO" well... it didn't happen. Dillbert said it was because he didn't believe in it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me, that this "Peter Pan" theory is only good if someone believes in it? OOO...OOO let me be the first one to try it on the street. Clap your hands boys and girls if you believe! :lol:

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

..."and Shogeri I don't know about the death strikes though. Do they include neck/temple/heart strikes? Or do you intend to somehow hit me in the ribs or arms and kill me?"

I would have to say that many of the deadly blows are struck to some part of head, neck, or chest.

A death "strike" might also include a series of blows to certain pressure points, which could lead to death.

Karateka often strike to what is known as zones. Taijiquan pressure point fighting is just a hair more accurate, whereas real accuracy comes when using needles.

----------

Just some more tidbits from me...

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...