• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor Team Challenges!

Patrick

Late tonight is the deadline to get those votes in! Only 4 votes so far and it is tied! So get them in!

And if anyone has an idea for a challenge PLEASE PM me as I need ideas.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE.

I will give anyone else until tonight to vote since we only got FOUR Votes! Come on guys. For the record, if it comes to a tie, I will make the deciding vote.

Ok, here are the votes:

VOTE 1: ZR440

No rationale given.

VOTE 2: ZR440

"I want to vote of ZR440. It was between Zr and Ryukyu1 in this round becasue of their low post numbers in the challenge, but I have seen a lot of Ryukyu's posts in the past and I think he'll try harder in the next game."

VOTE 3: Ryukyu1

"Ryukyu eliminate the weakest link sorry but"

VOTE 4: Ryukyu1

No rationale given.

VOTE 5: Ryukyu1

"Well since it is everyone gets to vote then I well vote for Ryukyu1!! :nod:"

So, Ryukyu1, you have been voted off of KarateForums.com Survivor.

The remaining teams are:

The Shark Tribe:

Karateka

three60roundhouse

ramcalgary

ZR440

spinninggumby

The Magnificent Six Tribe:

KSN Doug

kicker

*Joanne Siddall*

jamesdasher

SaiFightsMS

YODA

The next event is a team event. We are working on it and will post it when it is ready. Thanks.

The next challenge will be: Martial Arts in the Movies Quiz.

It will be a multiple choice quiz about Martial Arts in the movies. It was prepared by KickChick for this event. The team that gets the most correct answers will be the winner. With one member down, the Sharks tribe has a disadvantage - a great one in fact, they will have to be very good and hope the Six are bad.

You will not be able to use the internet at all to help you with your answers - and you will not be able to ask people. It is the honor system and if you cheat - you have to look at yourself in the morning, no one else. It is you and you alone in this.

You will PM me your answers and not post them on this thread.

The questions and more info will be posted later.

Ah! Errrrrr...... Movies? Honour system? Damn! Now I wish I wasn't so honest :evil:

I'll give it my best shot - don't expect any miracles guys - I've always been more of a doer than a watcher :grin:

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

Team Challenge Number Two: Martial Arts in the Movies Quiz.

This is a 20 question quiz relating the Martial Arts in the Movies. It is a multiple choice quiz and there is only one right answer.

During this quiz, you will not be allowed to use the Internet or ask friends to find the answer. It must be you answering and guessing with no help at all.

The team that has the most combined correct answers will win. This is an obvious disadvantage to the Sharks because they are one man down and if everyone from the Mag Six answers, it will be tough for them to win. Either way, EVERYONE should submit thier answers and help out their team.

You will PM answers to me directly at http://www.karateforums.com/forums/sendpmsg.php?tousername=Patrick - DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD.

Special thanks on this quiz goes to KickChick, who put it together.

The quiz will be in my next post in a few minutes. Good luck everyone.