• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

urgent question

Chris05

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

breath in as you are about to do the technique this provides you rbody with oxygen and burns more glucose so gives you energy exhale * you are just about to execute the technique if you get hit at chudan(middle level) you wont get the wind knocked out of you itl just hurt a bit.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

• 4 weeks later...
breath in as you are about to do the technique this provides you rbody with oxygen and burns more glucose so gives you energy exhale * you are just about to execute the technique if you get hit at chudan(middle level) you wont get the wind knocked out of you itl just hurt a bit.

This is correct. May I just add that you should not exhale all of your breath during execution of the punch. Always retain about a fourth of your inhaled breath while punching. This will give you the necessary baseline or platform to mount your next punch, strike or kick as you inhale to add to it before doing so, in case you intend to deliver multiple strikes. Also, by doing so, you may retaine the needed basic compression to absorb any blow to the body in case you get hit after your first strike or punch. If you get hit in the stomach when all of your breath is exhaled, you are likely to black out cold.

Gene

ok i never knew that however i dont agree with getting knocked out if theirs no wind in you do you mean that you will not be able to breath in and therefore get knocked out that way.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.