• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My Spanish Teacher is joining my school!

My spanish teacher is joining my school, its gonna be weird teaching her!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
A biology teacher at our school is the same grade as me in TKD, we get on fine. It can be quite the interesting experience exchanging roles, hope you have fun :karate: :nod:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

At my old kung fu school, there was a high school physics teacher there. He was really great to talk to. Btw my Spanish used to be muy bien but then I lost most of it. I intend to get it back sometime in the future. :smile:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

I have sparred my friend's mother before...it was kind of awkward becasue we were in rotation and I have been studying longer than her, plus I am taller and heavier. But she took it. I was qite impressed.

I have also helped teach people I knew. It's kind of strange, but just pretend that they are just a new student. Be friendly, but never let them slack becasue of the contact.

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Thanks for the info 360, will definetly use it in the future!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• 3 years later...

"Never let them slack because of the contact."

Good Lord, does my friend follow this. Well, no, he doesn't crack down on our other friend quite so bad. He developed a thing where since I'm his friend, I have to be better, and more well behaved than anyone else. Eep. He cracks down hard when I get even a little bit out of line. Not so much on my other friend though, everything is vented on me.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu