Testing for Black on the 10th

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just try and remember that you have done everything before...

And obviously good enough for someone to think you are ready to test.

Just do your best and you will succeed.

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

Friday nights part of the test was the hardest and most psysically demanding things I have ever done. 4 mile run on the beach, 500 push ups, 500 situp, forms, then kicks. By the time we got to the kicks both my legs were cramping but I and the other 3 testing with me got through it. we went home around 10 that night after 4 hours of training and were back for the test at noon on Saturday. Everything went perfect. all the boards broke, all the patio blocks broke, we remembered our forms and the spinning jump in Chung-moo did not kill the ankle I sprained tuesday. All 4 of us got our confirmed 1st dan black belts.

Friday nights part of the test was the hardest and most psysically demanding things I have ever done. 4 mile run on the beach, 500 push ups, 500 situp, forms, then kicks. By the time we got to the kicks both my legs were cramping but I and the other 3 testing with me got through it. we went home around 10 that night after 4 hours of training and were back for the test at noon on Saturday. Everything went perfect. all the boards broke, all the patio blocks broke, we remembered our forms and the spinning jump in Chung-moo did not kill the ankle I sprained tuesday. All 4 of us got our confirmed 1st dan black belts.

Awesome, congratulations!

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Bummed now, during training last night got taken down with a badly executed leg takdown and ended up with a sprained ankle. gonna go buy a good brace today and hope for the best.

RICE.

Rest

Ice (During 1st 24-36 hours following an injury)

Compression (Wrap that sucker up!)

Elevation (Good to get the wife to wait on you..hhehehehe)

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player