• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats your tightest match?

Mine was a match that ended 11-12. I won it by 1 point.

It was in a open finnish junior championships. And first round.

After the ''halftime'' i led by 6-1, but after that the bigger opponent went all crazy! :kaioken: because i had a yellow belt and he had a green belt.

And before the match i herd him talking to his friends and laughing that he was matching against a yellow belter.

On the second half i got 6 points again, mostly from throws, at one point he got a hon-gesa-katame, but i was lucky to get out of it. And at one point he was hanging from my back :lol: i dont know why, and when he was hanging on my back, i jumped on my back and he was crushed :lol: !

I got the three points from it, that you usually get from a perfect throw.

And that kinda saved me. Happily i won, but only with 1 point. Was a good match indeed :)

What hurts you but doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

it was a point break fight, the score was 8-5, with me as the winner, but this guy i fought, fought like a true champion, he was so good and he hurt me a couple of times, hell the tournament wasnt really a place where you got hurt, no tournament ive been too have been, but this guy hurt me and i was so happy, i hope i get to fight this guy again but, if we were continuous sparring, it would be close...very close

Martial arts training is 30% classroom training, 70% solo training.

https://www.instagram.com/nordic_karate/