Black Belt magazine

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I subscribe to BB Magazine and I haven't been disappointed with it yet. There are a lot of ads but I guess that just comes with the territory - no ad revenue, no magazine. It covers quite a bit of ground style-wise, so you don't get a tremendous amount of depth in the articles, but you do get introduced to things that might trigger the urge to look up more information elsewhere,... like in a online forum.

Every timely action will bring results ... Without difficulty. Every untimely endeavor will fail ... If the moment is premature or if the right moment is missed. - The Tree Poem

Is there really a TKD magazine out thier?! If so what doese relly feature mostly ads like BB magazine or is it really about training tips and Tournaments listings.

If you wash your hands in anger, you never have clean hands

I have had a subsription for about four years running and it is decent. It is the best martial arts magazine out there right now.

READ THIS EVERYONE: If you order a subscription from the magazine, it is about $32 per year. If you order it off of eBay or through a mazine wholesaler, it is about $7-9 per year. That is how I have been doing it for the past two years. $9 per year is less than one dollar per issue, which makes it very worth getting.

lk

Is there really a TKD magazine out thier?! If so what doese relly feature mostly ads like BB magazine or is it really about training tips and Tournaments listings.

There is Taekwondo Times magazine. If you live near a Barnes & Noble, Books A Million, or Borders, they sell that magazine. It is decent--I would recommend picking up a few issues to check it out.

Here is the magazine's website: https://www.taekwondotimes.com/

lk

Cool thanks!

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

• 3 weeks later...