• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ninja weapons (?)

Sengra

wow thats pretty cool. what type of schools teach that?

There are three main groups that teach traditional ninpo taijutsu and weapons the first is the Bujinkan, the second in Jinekan, and the third is Genbukan

and they were spys

You do know they were more then just spies, right? I don't want to point out the obvious but, Mercinaries, Body Guards, rescued hostages, etc.

well you gave me two chioces to pick from as to what they were closest to so i picked spy :( but spys also do those things too in special forces in General you have to know all of this

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
ninjas today ought to be more concerned with silenced pistols and other firearms, knives, ice picks, etc. or maybe they are....

They are now called special forces, cia, nsa, etc.

White belt for life

Stephen K. Hayes has a large school just South of Dayton, Ohio where Ninjutsu is taught by a true master of the art. And, I thought we were talking about the traditional Ninjutsu here...not what a "new age Ninja" would be doing.

shi wa hei to de aru

"All are equal in the grave"

Stephen K. Hayes has a large school just South of Dayton, Ohio where Ninjutsu is taught by a true master of the art. And, I thought we were talking about the traditional Ninjutsu here...not what a "new age Ninja" would be doing.

lol politics what Hayes teachers isnt really ninjutsu hence why he calls it to shin Do and from what i read he said he suppositly based his "new style" on ninjutsu and the is another person in Ohio who i believe is more Qualifyed in teaching ninjutsu

White belt for life

WOW...didn't know that. I also did not know that Ohio was suddenly a hot bed of ninja activity ;-)

Well if u call 2 ppl a hot bed

White belt for life

Ninjutsu is fun but u have to have a certin body type (a Kendo/Fencer or Kung fu), be agile (thank god for Breakdancing), and be able to endur alot of mental and physical pain alot of ppl drop out because of that but it is so worth it

I can see the physical pain but what with the mental pain. What do you guys do in those dojos. I like to know because I have a friend wanting to join a ninjutsu stye martial arts but dont know wat it like

"Martial Arts is kinda like yin and yang when you think about it; it 50% physical and 50% mental"