• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kneez are fine, probably from playing catcher for 8 years in baseball, but my hip is popping, I"m sure that'll go away with some more stretching and muscle build up

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

My kneez are fine, probably from playing catcher for 8 years in baseball, but my hip is popping, I"m sure that'll go away with some more stretching and muscle build up

My hips have popped for as long as I can remember, at least since my late teens. No amount of stretching, cardio, muscle building has changed that.

The only time it really bothers me is on outside-to-inside crescent kicks. Even just one makes me somewhat uncomfortable. I can feel it start to get uncomfortable sometimes after about 30-40 round kicks.

Yeah, I can hear mine pop a lot on cresent kicks. I hasn't gotten worse, some what better. But.... it's still isn't bothering me, just annoying. As long as it doesn't hurt, I don't care :). I did about 50 cresent kicks (inner and outter) and about 50 axe kicks last thursday in class. Didn't bother me at all, all night.

same as menjo if you do a kata with 100% then you are tired and i do about 5 of them by the time im finnished i can hardly stand coz i dont have a break in between them works wonders and builds up leg muscles

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

I'm trying to do these atleast 5 times a week now, with light dumbells (around 30lbs a piece) I try to do as many as I can, after a full warmup and workout. It's the last thing I do, cause I go until muscle failure, and my legs are sore afterwards.