• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martiol Arts outlawed in the US?

Someone told me once that a black belt is considered equal to a weapon by law , and if you beat someone up and the police knew that you have a black belt , they consider it equal to beating him with a stick or a baseball bat

I doubt it though

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone told me once that a black belt is considered equal to a weapon by law , and if you beat someone up and the police knew that you have a black belt , they consider it equal to beating him with a stick or a baseball bat

I doubt it though

Iv'e heard many similar comments,Iv'e even heard that you have to register yourself as a weapon.For me,I guess I'll find out the day I get my black belt.
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Iv'e heard many similar comments,Iv'e even heard that you have to register yourself as a weapon.For me,I guess I'll find out the day I get my black belt.

No you won't. I got my black belt many years ago and I'm still waiting.

--

i think the weapon think dependes on the situation if u r fighting like 20 guy and destroy them using your martial art then it wont apply it only applyif you fight one guy and you keep hitting him after he is disabled then the law will attack with the weapon biz

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

"if you fight one guy and you keep hitting him after he is disabled then the law will attack with the weapon biz"

that's even if you have no prior training to begin with

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

"if you fight one guy and you keep hitting him after he is disabled then the law will attack with the weapon biz"

that's even if you have no prior training to begin with

they would actually be tougher on the martial artist saying that he's trained like a police officer

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

Well , you allready have a BB in KF ryu :karate:

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Well , you allready have a BB in KF ryu :karate:

lol,yeah I was thinking about that the other day when I first got it,but i don't think this really shows my fighting potential. :karate: