• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Got my orange belt today

usc96

Finally got my orange belt. Now I get to learn some new material. :karate:

I received my eligibility to test about a month ago, but due to a pre-planned trip to Chicago over the last test date, I had to wait until today's test.

It would have been nice to have the belt earlier, but on the positive side (lemons into lemonaide and all), I didn't have the butterflies I had before my yellow belt test, I guess because of the extra month of practice. Plus, it never hurts to build a strong foundation by concentrating on the basic skills a little longer. :idea:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

great job i should be getting my orange belt around febuary

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

Congratulations , so whats ur belt order any way , is it the classical white -yellow - orange – green …….

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Congratulations , so whats ur belt order any way , is it the classical white -yellow - orange – green …….

Thanks everyone. White -yellow - orange – purple - blue - green - brown - black. Blue, green and brown have a stripe. My understanding is that brown has 2 levels, but I've been keeping my nose to the grindstone, so I'm not 100% sure.

Orange belt! Sweet! I remember when I got mine . . . wait? Which one!

Seito Shito-Ryu - 3rd Kyu (1st Brown)

Japanese Sword - 7th Kyu (White Belt)

Earned my 1st Degree Black in American Kenpo

~Sensai Patient is my Sensai!~