• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

flashy move effectivety

Aye, i agree that it would be helpful to know what he did, or at least have it described to us. It may be that he simply was so much more skilled than you that he had 'room to play.'

That would be my guess also. :karate:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah, with me even though i'm a lower rank than most people at the dojo i go to, i still find it fairly easy to spar against alot of the other people (except like 2 other people and the two senseis) so sometimes i just kinda play around and have some fun although some of it is really useful for building momentum and if you are awaring of whats everywhere you can block while spining and kinda of make the strikes into blocks, but i wouldnt really recomend doing it in a street fight. In a street fight just kinda dodge and take them out and wlak away.

But just have some fun and play around when sparring. Dont be afraid to try something crazy like backing up and runing at them even if you enver learn anything like that in class. Just have fun.

Focus

sparring is the time when you can put what you learn into play and form your own way of fighting,also you can test what works for you and what doesn't.So if doing a jumping spinning crecent kick works for you , then by all means use it.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu