Iceman

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Nicknames are 1. Grimslade, I got this because It was the name of my DND character. 2. Fang, I got this because of the way I fight, 3. Boris, I got this one because of my military strategics skills.

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

When I first started Karate when I was 5 my instructor called me 4x4 because I was big for 5 and ran all the kids in class over in Kumite like a 4x4 truck.lol I just get called 'D' now short for my name.

So my real name is Aubrey which lead a friend of mine to call me "the Golden Cheese" (Au is the atomic symbol for gold + bree is a kind of cheese).

There's also Aubs, Auby, Auba Fett, Darth Aubs, Hot Tube (dont ask, really), and Salty Dog. My dad calls me Bud or sometimes Vern. I dont really get that last one though :-?

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

i mainly have 2

X: where i worked there were 2 andrews, and my last name starts with X, so they called me that

Zorba: im greek, so my mates call me zorba, its also sometimes extended out to zorba dundee, cos im an australian greek, but if you look im most of my mates fones, ill be in there as zorba

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

i love to play guitar...but i will only play gibson so..all my friends decided to start callin me gibbs and its just been with me ever since

"you are given time with no exeptions its up to tou whether you use it or waste it"