Iceman

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lord Low-Kick"..............One accidental kick to the boys' and the rep lasts forever!!! :o

Crusher........ See above :roll:

Einstien..... Senseis pet name for me when I spaz out (often daily)

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

haha nicknames...LOL!

um..well i have a few

Jaynay (just b/c my friends are dorks)

Bubbles (once again..my friends are dorks)

i dun think i have any martial arts related..i wish i did that'd be pretty cool!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

I'm working on my new nick hahaha I was thinking.... explosive bunny or naplam tick. :brow:

Explosive bunny sounds cooler ( and louder)

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

• 2 months later...

my nicknames are a plenty...

Domino- I always wear black with silver

Crumpudge- dont ask :roll:

Stickboy-i used to be really skinny and I'd run around playing with stick "swords"...

Shannerd-intentional mispronunciation of my last name...given to me by my stepdad...

Emperor Josh- sometimes my ego gets in the way :lol:

and my personal favorite-Phoenix-given to me by my best friend because I'm generally calm and serene and when im in a bad spot i always make it better somehow(rising from the ashes i suppose)...

from the ashes rises the phoenix

they used to call me hyper. yeah, I know, you used to probubly called you that too. but they called me like,"hey hyper!get over here hyper!youre grounded hyper!",I still like sugar today though! now im almost like emotionless...somehow... :-? On the brightside, they now call me prodigy in karate cuz,of course I was good in the start too and I devoloped so fast-whatever.

I slayed 200 flies with my foot and I got to poke a bird before it went away. I always wanted to do that...STICKAAY!

Muah ha ha! No matter how hard my friends try, they can never come up with a good nickname for me; it's just impossible! I have lists for each person, but everything they come up with for me fades faster than a drop of water in a lake.

People used to call me, "Spam," just because it rhymes cheaply with my name. That was years ago, though. I still haven't gotten over it... *sniffle* I can't look at a can of Spam without remembering... :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."