• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

- You guys have any nickname??

Iceman

Well, one is Bruce (as in Bruce Lee), used by my family. Various forms of "Karate kid" and "Kung Fu Master" by friends, and most other people. Occasionally I'll be called Spiderman for scaling the walls of various buildings and structures, etc.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Several.

24FightingChickens - obviously.

Also some people call me the following (some I understand, some I don't)

Chu-chu Rocket

El Glorioso

Lord Voldemort

Our Friend

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

I had a student who used to call me "The Machine", but those days are long over. The only kind of machine I resemble now is a Ford Pinto with 500,000 miles on it. LOL

Many over the years. I'll list a few.

ToMM - Tom is my real name..the extra M was for style

Wayne-Gar - Wayne is my middle name. A friend once claimed, drunkenly, using Wayne as my main name would get me "chicks". It stuck, somehow. Eventually, a Gar was added because my friends claim I remind them of a barbarian. Also, a back story was constructed naming me "Exiled Barbarian King of the North." My friends and I are pretty creative as far as goofy nicknames go. We have a Shook, a Toggles, a Frankm (won my extra M in a bet), a Bear, a Masterhawk, and an X9.

Yeah, we're strange.

36 styles of danger

i'd like to say people call me "blade" or "grim reaper" but...no my nickname is "scooby" cause of an old hat i wear to the gym all the time with a picture of scooby doo on it :lol: .

<-----------the art of people folding!

i'd like to say people call me "blade" or "grim reaper" but...no my nickname is "scooby" cause of an old hat i wear to the gym all the time with a picture of scooby doo on it :lol: .

Yes, you know when you meet someone named "Blade" or somesuch that they gave the nickname to themselves. It's funny how a nickname I used to not like grows on me over time and becomes a cherished name that I answer to.

• 3 weeks later...

LUNCHBOX! :lol:

This is because I use to be really fat (5'8, 256lbs, 32%BF)

Now...... 5'8, 194, 17%BF. I'm still a little chubby, but I'm still working at it. Starting to feel/see my 6 pack :brow:

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

i don't answer to anyone calling me nicknames. But, then again, i don't answer to anyone. :P

SO much pride inthere :lol:

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike