• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Languages

ShotokanKid

English.

Any attempts to speak the language of love on a permanent basis have usually ended up leaving me speechless.

I can fake Japanese to some extent...I need to stop flirting with it and get fluent. My reading comprehension is actually better than my speaking ability.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Finnish is THE hardest language to learn. I tried,... and failed. :lol:

But in addition to English and Spanish, I know:

four high level computer programming languages

(C, Basic, Pascal, Fortran),

six IEC 61131 Industrial Controller languages

(Instruction List, Structured Text, Ladder Diagram, Function Block Diagram, Sequential Function Chart, Flow Chart language),

and at least 4 more low level microprocessor/microcontroller languages! Do those count? :P

Your cheating :P

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

I think Finnish is THE hardest language to learn. I tried,... and failed. :lol:

But in addition to English and Spanish, I know:

four high level computer programming languages

(C, Basic, Pascal, Fortran),

six IEC 61131 Industrial Controller languages

(Instruction List, Structured Text, Ladder Diagram, Function Block Diagram, Sequential Function Chart, Flow Chart language),

and at least 4 more low level microprocessor/microcontroller languages! Do those count? :P

If they do , then i know Java , VB , C++ , MS SQL , MySQL , ASP.NET , JavaScript , and the list goes on ............... :lol:

Good one JKN Dean :wink:

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

well my native language is spanish,but it's kind of weird because different countries speak spanish differently.So sometimes I can sound weird because I'm half Mexican and half Salvadorean,well to put it this way they have very different ways of speaking spanish. Then English is my second language.Oh I also took French for two years in high school. I also tend to pick up a lil bit of everything along the way.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

I started French 1 this week

we have a "zero anglais" policy. If you talk in english 10 times, you lose all your points for the quarter. It's a pretty fun class- we have freshman and sophmores in the class.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Well, he acts it out and if there's a problem in communicating, he'll explain in English.

It actually should helpyou to speak French better, but you feel like a total idiot when the teachers talking to you in French and you're thinking what the heck are you saying?

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

my native language is Persian(Farsi), my second is English and i have to speak Spanish with my workers, I think i can speak some ching chang choong Chinese but my Chinese girl friend thinks not,