• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Languages

ShotokanKid

1. How many languages do you speak?

2. What are they?

I'm trying to learn several different languages (or at least enough to communicate, not be fluent.)

I speak English and Japanese, and I'm going to take French 1 next year. I'm learning Vietnamese from a friend and I know phrases in Spanish, Korean, and Chinese, and I'm working on Russian at home.

What about you?

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! thats too much for me but i know spanish and english fluently and am going to take latin next term. I have an italian friend that showed me a few phrases.

im G A Y and i love you i W A N K over you EVERY DAY!!!

I only speak English and Japanese

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I only fluently speak english but I know a little bit of spansih and even less of german. I'm working on japanese with the hopes that a non-romantic lanquage will stick with me a little better.

O Sensei said that everyone has a defined sphere of strength and if you can get them outside that sphere then their strength will disappear. I say, EXPAND YOUR SPHERE!

pourtoquese is my first langauge, but i came to the U.S. at the age of 3 and am 17 now, so i can speak it, but i have an accent. enlgish is fluint, and im pretty good at italian, alright in spanish. thats about it.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

English obveisly is my first languege, in the past in my school life and many years after I have learnt french.

My dad was in the British Forces so we had to live germany (when i was five years old) as that was where he was based so I know a bit of german.

I have even treid to learn Irish Gailic, as I was born in Northen Ireland and at the moment I am learning Japonese whilst I am attending karate.

Even when I play computer games I am always interested to learn the writings and launguege on there and how they are written, so at the moment I am also learning to understand how morrowind game langeuge is said and how its written, but only for a bit of fun.

Now wonder when I do every day things, I tend to forget stuff as I feel mentaly my brian is either shrinking or getting bigger.