• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Texas to Vegas

ja

Hi, I'm 35, or atleast I will be next week. I was a late bloomer for MA. I have been studying Shorin Ryu for two years now and I am a 5th que. I orginally found this website because I was looking up dojo's in Vegas. I live in Dallas now but my husband might be transfered there in the next few months. I really enjoy the style I have been studying and hope to carry it on if we move.

If you get a chance check out my Sensei's Pod cast KarateKast.com he's just started it.

Cool Forum...thanks to the creaters!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KF. Enjoy the forums!

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

welcome :)

I dont usually pay that much attention to introductions but as i currently live in vegas, this caught my attention.

I dont practice shorin ryu, but i am very involved as an instructor in a dojo in vegas. If shorin ryu is what you want to continue, perhaps i can be of help in finding a suitable dojo for you.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

but i am very involved as an instructor in a dojo in vegas. If shorin ryu is what you want to continue, perhaps i can be of help in finding a suitable dojo for you.

I would like to finish what I started, I know I won't find a school that is just like mine (my instructor blends alot of other arts with Shorin Ryu to establish a new system) My instructor recomended that I start studying other forms of MA when I get my brown belt to go alongside this one. I'd love help finding a dojo! Thank you. As soon as we find out a final date on our departure I'll let you know so you can help me. Thanks again