• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What have you bought recently

Armbar

Today, I was looking through some of these massive martial arts online stores that seem to be popping up everywhere. As I was surfing through all this stuff, began to wonder if anybody actually buys any of it.

So, in order to quell my curiosity, please list every martial art related product you've bought online in, say, the last six months........

I've bought a Pair of tonfa, a pair of Century's MMA gloves, and a pair of cobra gloves from Combat Sports International (A bad purchase, BTW.)

Thanks in advance for any replies.

"Achieving victory in every battle is not absolute perfection. Neutralizing an adversary’s forces without battle is perfection."

Sun-Tzu, The Art of War

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I get instructional DVDs on a fairly regular basis. I've picked up a few minor pieces of training equipment (mouthguard, etc).

Oh, yeah, I got those century gloves, too.

If it works, use it!

If not, throw it out!

i recently bought a fresh pair of open hand/grappling gloves cos my old pair are way too worn and the wrist elastic no longer does it's job of keeping its hold on my puny wrists.

a nice new hook+loop glove does the trick.

also a fresh pair of inner gloves because there's only so much sweat+dried blood i can handle on the old pair, not to mention that even a pair of small glvoes is still a bit big for me so the inner glove makes it fit better.

a new pair of wing chun knives cos the old aluminium pair had an bad meeting with a bokken and the floor.

earth is the asylum of the universe where the inmates have taken over.

don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.

I recentl'y bought a full set of sparring gear from tigerclaw before they raise thier prices on the 5th, and I'm planning on buying a mouthguard latter on in September I think.

Needing to focus...