• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shotokhan Karate Clubs?

neko_shojo

Does anyone know of any Shotokhan Karate Clubs in the St. Catharines(Ontario) area? I'm training in two styles right now, but I would like to further my studies of Shotokhan during the fall and I'm moving to the area. The internet has been less then helpful thusfar in my search for this style of club. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

"No matter how you may excel in the art of

Karate, and in your scholastic endeavors, nothing is more important than your behavior and your humanity as observed in daily life."

~ Master Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

There used to be a shotokan dojo search when 24fightingchickens.com was open... not sure what happened to it.

Here's a little google list for now that might provide some leads:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Sports/Martial_Arts/Karate/Shotokan/Schools_and_Instruction/North_America/Canada/

Try the ISKF website. (ISKF is under JKA, and the biggest Shotokan organization in the US (and perhaps the world, but I forget for sure). Go to the Club Index link, and select Canada - you can then search by province:

http://iskf.com/clubs/clublist.php?country=Canada

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Well, if you move to Provo, Utah, I could tell you that the local university has a great Shotokan Karate club. But you're not, so I probably can't help you to much.

Seito Shito-Ryu - 3rd Kyu (1st Brown)

Japanese Sword - 7th Kyu (White Belt)

Earned my 1st Degree Black in American Kenpo

~Sensai Patient is my Sensai!~