• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HELP ME PLEASE!!! I DONT KNOW WICH MARTIAL ART TO CHOOSE!!!

SUPPOSE THAT I WANT TO GO TO LIVE TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD TO LEARN A MARTIAL ART...THE POINT IS:

Which martial art has better methodologies that are effective in:

1-Streetfighting/real life situations?

2-Also cover things like fighting against opponents who are armed?

3-Against multiple opponents?

4-And which is good in closed areas, such as clubs and bars?

PLEASE HELP ME, TELL ME WICH PART OF THE WORLD SHOULD I GO TO LEARN WICH MARTIAL ART AND WICH STYLE AND. DONT WORRY ABOUT MONEY, AVAILABILITY OR IF INTRIGUES ME OR NOT. YOU ONLY SUPPOSE THAT I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY, AND INTRIGUES ME ALL MARTIAL ARTS AND I ONLY WANT TO KNOW WICH PART OF THE WORLD SHOULD I GO TO LIVE TO STUDY A MARTIAL ART THAT COVERS ALL THE 4 POINTS MENTIONED BEFORE. THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS.

PLEASE, ANSWERS LIKE THIS:"IF YOU WANT TO START A MARTIAL ART THAT COVERS THE 4 POINTS OR ALMOST THE 4 POINTS, YOU SHOULD GO TO (name of the country and city) AND LEARN/STUDY OR PRACTICE

(name of the martial art and specific style)" THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I HOPE A LOT OF ANSWERS. I WILL BE PATIENT.

I think that the best sport is football (soccer) because is a wonderful game but the best sport (to do and feel oneself better) is any martial arts :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wow...for years now I've been wanting somebody to actually ask me to tell them where to go! :brow:

Go to Okinawa my friend...you'll find what you seek. :karate:

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Hello,

As there is a thread where this is already being discussed, I am going to direct you over there and close this one.

http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=22221

Thanks. :)