• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dues per month

£54 a month so thats about $96 looking a everyones prices id say this is quite expensive it does however include grading and other costs

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$90/month for me, + $45/month for child #1, + $25/month for child #2, total $160/month, unlimited sessions per month, month-to-month contract, if you want that. I don't know about belt testing fees - haven't gotten that far yet. Going from white -> yellow was gratis.

I go to a local community center where there are very good teachers (just so you dont get the wrong impression) and there are four sessions per year that in total last the whole year, but nobody relaly knows when they end. Each session costs 100 dollars so in total the whole year is 400 dollars, and we dont pay for belt tests (but we do for belts) becuase there arent specific dates, your just tested when the senseis feel ready. The only thing is thatyou can only go twice a week and you cant go there to practice as no one is there the rest of the week besides the classes. But the sensei's are married which makes them even mroe friendly somehow and the whole palce is like a family so you can stay before or after class and practice if you want.

Focus

• 3 weeks later...

An amusing note...

This Iranian I correspond with pays 30,000 Iranian rials to train every month. That's about four canadian dollars, three american dollars, or almost two British pounds. And I thought 30 canadian was cheap...

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

I recently went to two different Karate schools in my area to try them out. One place was 65 a month and the other was 55.

I found a guy that teaches MMA and not only do I like his class 100x more, but he only charges 40 bucks a month. He has 6 classes a week and you can attend as many as you want.

well I pay $78 a month for 4 one hour classes a week then I'm about to start kobudo for $15 a month for a one hour class per week.These prices are extremely cheap compared to were I used to go to.At the place I used to go to they would charge $120 a month for two 30 minute classes a week.Then they wanted me to sign a 3 yr. contract for $200 a month , but I could go as much as I wanted.I just left because it was expensive and a McDojo.At the place I go to now the prices are some of the cheapest in town.The cheapest I've seen is $50.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu