• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dues per month

i pay nothing, i instruct, if anything i loose money because i work less hrs in my paying job, and also use my computer at home to print papers so i frequently have to replace the ink

as far as what the going rate is at the school though

its 85$/month for 3 classes a week

we are the cheapest in the city as i know, and we barely make enough to keep the doors open

it really depends on waht area u live in, being in a large city, the cost to keep a school open is pretty high

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay $35 a month, and I train two nights a week, in the school that I teach, our dues are $30 a month...in our organization we arn't after the money, we are there to teach, and make people martial artist, and not put a dent in their pocketbooks

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

I pay a lot for TKD, but it's the only good school around here (McDojo-ville). But I pay nothing for Jujitsu. I am taught by a good friend's hubby. He doesn't want to charge anything (if he did ask, I would, though). Both of them are very skilled martial artists. It is a honor for me to learn from these two.

Laurie F

I pay 105.00 a month for myself and my wife to train, 5 days a week, and as long as the school is open we can come in and train. uniforms extra and testing fee vary by belt they are testing for. Fees cover the belt and certificate for the student.

I pay $200 a month. Yeah, it's expensive, but I can go at anytime between 9am - 9pm Monday-Saturday, and I have access to all the classes. After 3 years, it drops down to $50 a month for the rest of my life.

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

I train through my local community center and pay about $36 for 8 weeks. I also take an advanced class out of my Sensei's garage every Saturday for $10 for 3 hours. Even though its not a formal dojo I would match my skills against anyone my rank. Its all about dedication.

Middle Brown Belt

Shoryn Ryu Jujitsu

i pay nothing for my training, and my school is one of the best in the area i live in, so the saying you get what you pay for doesn't really apply

"Live life easy and peacefully, but when it is time to fight become ferocious."