• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey guys! Tomorrow I am testing for 2nd degree red belt (2nd keup)! Now that I am a red belt, I have to spar twice at testings. :karate:

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good luck with it. I am going for my Deputy Black in Sept. I have always been sparring during my tests. PErsoanlly I am not a fighter. I love the forms and techniques mostly.

What form do you like th emost? I love Taeguek 6 even though Taeheuk 1 is my best :)

February 24, 2007 I received my Black Belt in WTF TKD.

younwhagrl, best of luck to you. Show them your best, and have fun. As far as sparring, just remember to breath and you'll do fine.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Thanks guys! Testing went really well, we had one test for Black and two test for brown! It was great!

I'm not a fighter either, I've never liked the sparring part..ii'm pretty good at it..its just not my strong point..'ve always liked the forms and techniques too! We study the Palgue forms in the TKD part of our training, then once you get to 2nd red you go into name forms like Koreo & Basai! My favorite Palgue form has to be Palgue 8...it has a variety of stances and things that i like!

again THANKS A TON!

JUST TRAIN

Student of the Han Method

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's allready tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

https://www.YounWha.com

Hey, I'm a 2nd gup too! Nice job! I'd love to learn the Palgue forms, but I do WTF, so in my dojang, it won't happen. Unless I learn them on my own.

I also did Tang Soo Do, which did Bassai. I couldn't wait to do that form, but I moved and didn't get a chance. Let me know how you like it :)

Oh and I'm also a one step sparring and forms geek LOL. Sparring, I am ok at, but not my strong point either, eventhough one of my friends would argue that LOL (she's on this board).

Laurie F

Good luck! Just wait till your black belt tests. It makes everything you've done before seem so easy.

Soo Bahk Do - Cho Dan, Dan Bon# 42327

Region 9 Team Hyung Champions... moving on to nationals!

Thanks guys! Testing went really well, we had one test for Black and two test for brown! It was great!

I'm not a fighter either, I've never liked the sparring part..ii'm pretty good at it..its just not my strong point..'ve always liked the forms and techniques too! We study the Palgue forms in the TKD part of our training, then once you get to 2nd red you go into name forms like Koreo & Basai! My favorite Palgue form has to be Palgue 8...it has a variety of stances and things that i like!

again THANKS A TON!

Congrats! Basai is easily one of my favorite hyungs - so many useful movements.

I once did Basai as a demo in fromt of an entire grammer school and I forgot to do the side kick (Argggggh), which was my favorite part because I could get that kick just over head high. Do y'all do the side kick high or low? Here is a video of someone doing Basai and he does the kick at knee level:

http://www.natkd.com/movies/NATKD_Forms/Bassai.wmv

Edited by Kicks

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes