• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am New

van_damme

Hi there.My name is pierre van damme and i just signed up to this cool site.I have just started to go kung fu and i am really enjoying it.My trainer is currently training me and some of my friends for the 2008 olympics in china...lolz..i hope ill meet some of you there..lolz. I hope i enjoy my stay here.Oh yeah..as you can tell im a big van damme fan so dont be suprised if i mention him...lolz..peace :wave:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
yeah i know alot of people think van damme sucks,but hey i use to hate him aswell. :karate:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Why isn't he a real martial artist? He's Dan grade in Shotokan karate and he's done forms of Jiu Jitsu and stuff. He may be a poor actor but he's got some real skills. Although his obsession with Muay Thai is a bit offputting since he has never stdied it.

I don't mind Jean Claude that much. But anyway, hello Pierre and welcome to KarateForums.com... I'm Sensei Angus, but just call me Angus oir any other novel name u can think of :razz: :lol:

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

welcoem to the board van_damme!! :nod:

:wave:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"