finale2001

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guitar, piano, clarinet, violin, mandolin, recorder, flutophone, bamboo flute, harmonica

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Lol, I'm not that good at a lot of those I named

And I broke my Gibson guitar yesterday

AAARRGGGHH!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, my insurance covers it.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Played clarinet in high school, and trying to learn a little guitar right now... kinda tricky sometimes :lol:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

i play the saxophone mainly, but i also play the bass, drums and piano...

in fact (i thought i'd use this opportunity for a shameless plug!) i have a website for my band, HOPPER...

https://www.hoppermusic.com

I'm (believe it or not) the sax player, nick. have a listen to the stuff on their and see if you like it! hehe

oh, and the message board seriously needs populating ( the site has just been put up)

ok, end shameless plug now! ;)

nick

I play piano, keyboard, clarinet, flute, bass and guitar.

I used to play bass guitar in a band, but I ended up replacing the singer and we got a new bassist (for reasons too long and complicated to explain). We're called Son, but no "shameless plug" website unfortunately.

Oh and I learned the recorder when I was in Junior school but haven't played it since I was about 11, so I dunno if that counts. :D

Still, I learned one 'useful' thing - if you play the recorder underwater (just the instrument, not your head as well!) it sounds like The Clangers. That's an old kids TV program for those not 'in the know'.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!