• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Britney Spears Victim of Urine Attack

Iron Arahat

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Here's the article...the board doesn't like the link...I guess you could hand type it tho...

Britney's Wee Bit Of Bother

Pop queen Britney Spears fled for cover after having urine thrown at her as she filmed a TV ad.

The star was bombed with buckets of urine by angry neighbours as she sang on location in the early hours of the morning, according to the News of the World.

Residents staged their protest at around 4am in downtown Los Angeles, hurling bucket-loads at the 21-year-old singer as she performed in the street below.

Fled for cover

The star fled for cover in a nearby trailer and filming was abandoned shortly afterwards, the paper reports.

One resident reportedly said: "Sure, I opened the window and yelled shut-up - but I would never have done such a vile thing."

But the resident added: "We kept hearing the same song over and over but what made it worse were two 100ft spotlights. They lit up our apartment like it was daytime.

Started screaming

"Lots of people in the block opened their windows and started screaming at her.

"Britney certainly didn't deserve the bucket treatment. She's a brilliant singer ... but perhaps not when you're trying to get to sleep".

Last Updated: 10:08 UK, Sunday March 10, 2002

lol :nod:

karateforums Sempai: David

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

[ This Message was edited by: kicker on 2002-03-13 20:40 ]

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Filming at 4:am in an area where people are living. Now who is battier the dumpers or the dumpee? :spitlaugh:

KarateForums Sempai

Shotokan Karate, bo, sai

Karate means a better life

[ This Message was edited by: SaiFightsMS on 2002-03-16 13:08 ]

LOL, niiiiiiiice !!

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

I REMEMBER I WAS WATCHING VH1 AND I SAW THAT SHOW "BEFORE THEY WERE FAMOUS" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

THERE WAS ONE SEGMENT WITH BRITNEY SPEARS SINGING AT THE AGE OF AROUND 11 OR 12.........AND ALL I GOT TO SAY IS WHO WAS CHOKING THE CAT?.......MY GOD SHE SOUNDED HORRIBLE - NO WONDER SHE LIP SYNCS HER SONGS

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT IS HER VOICE ANYWAY ON THE CD

I CANNOT STAND BOY BANDS OR BRITNEY SPEARS.........THEY JUST IRRITATE ME.....ITS ALL MANUFACTURED MUSIC

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock