• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is your fave part of the body to strike with

Mine is the knees i love clinching and kneeing and then bring the elbow over the top and i love jumping knees too.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

there are sanctioned fights that allow them. Some sanctioning bodies in nevada allow them, as do some in colorado. We have actually been talking about getting me and another guy up to colorado to compete in some of them.

MTB, why do you rarely train them? I know they are illegal in most matches, but they are still a very important component of thai boxing.

we usually do some every other class but for a very short time not even close to the amount of time spent on kicks or hand work.

there are also some fights that allow elbows in california. but i have hurd they are few and far between

Fist visible Strike invisible

Hey,

I like the rear-roundhouse, knees, and plenty of punches. Elbows often become useful, but I don't go out looking for them.

:)

A good technique is beautiful but a beautiful technique is not always good.

-Hirokazu Kanazawa