• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which fighting game do you prefer?

Okay, so the 3D Fighting game series are Tekken, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fight, and Mortal Kombat. There are others of cause but I don't recall their names.

I like Tekken for having more story and debt to the individual characters. I like Dead or Alive for the visual realism and the best Bruce Lee imitation yet with the Jann Lee character. I like Mortal Kombat partly because of the way they block attacks and the weapon feature, but it could have been done a lot better. I prefer Virtua Fighter though for it's general realism. The fighting system has more debt to it, and finally a fighting game that use motion capture. A feature all fighting games should use, but don't.

I however play them all.

What do you think of the fighting games out there, which are your favorit, and why?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my all-time favorite will always be Street Fighter II. I played it for the first time in like 1991 or 1992 down at the NJ shore. I bought it as soon as it was released on SNES. It truly set the stage for all following fighting games. In fact, I still consider it a very playable game.

Virtual Fighter 4 seems to be the best of the bunch in terms of realism and stuff.

But games like MK have their own niche. I tend to like them all.

Weird! I'm pretty sure that I wrote this thread in the General Chat. I just spend 5 minutes trying to find this thread. Eventhough it ain't 3D, I still think IK+ (International Karate +) for Amiga is the alltime best fighting game ever.

I used to love street fighter 2 when i was a kid. and i used to have tekken 2 on my playstation i only ever lost that once to my cousin with my whorst fighter and i bet anyone else who ever tried to challange me i think that was prob my fave beat um up

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

I used to love street fighter 2 when i was a kid. and i used to have tekken 2 on my playstation i only ever lost that once to my cousin with my whorst fighter and i bet anyone else who ever tried to challange me i think that was prob my fave beat um up
I still play that game.I have on my playstation2.its called streetfighter anniversary,it has part 2 and 3.
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu