• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Andrea Yates

They should have executed her.. I don't understand why we put up with these people and spend millions each year when we could just execute them or hang them if it costs that much for lethal injection..

She took 5 lives... she should be killed to.. her sentance is weak. Criminals kill people knowing that they will get a light penalty, if they knew they would die for they actions there would be less crime.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man they shoulda fried her ass! she took the lives of 5 babies.......babies for christ sake like a baby is the ultimate symbol of innocence.......it couldnt possibly be guilty of anything.........what a ****ing shame!

they shoulda executed her by drowning her just to make her feel the pain that her babies went through

an eye for an eye!

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

I think it's not her fault that she was mentally ill. Also, I don't think that killing her can ever bring her children back. let her rot in a cell.

Did you people hear about that guy charged with negligent homicide because his really bad dog ate the next door neighbor? If that guy can be charged with handlking the dog negligently, why can't Russell Yates be charged with handling his wife negligently?

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!